- 1 lb Chocolaterie Bernard Callebaut Dark Chocolate (454 g)
- ¼ cup Butter (60 ml)
- ½ cup Flour (120 ml)
- ½ tsp Baking Powder (2½ ml)
- ¼ tsp Salt (1¼ ml)
- 4 Eggs
- 1¼ cup Granulated Sugar (300 ml)
- 1 lb Chocolaterie Bernard Callebaut White Chocolate (454 g)
- Melt dark chocolate and butter together over hot water.
- Beat eggs with sugar until pale yellow, then stir in slightly cooled chocolate.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt. Add to egg/chocolate mixture.
- Stir in chopped white chocolate.
- Refrigerate dough until solid enough to form two rolls.
- Slice ½" thick and bake in 350º F oven, 11-13 minutes.